Redesign of dlang.org

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 19 03:23:39 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-19 10:54, Aleksandar Ruzicic wrote:

> Bootstrap is great but I wouldn't use it for this project. As it might
> be difficult to work with when you don't want that "bootstrap style
> look". OTOH Zurb's Foundation framework is all about structure and it
> leaves styling up to you which is great.

I haven't really tried designing a web site with Bootstrap without
Bootstrap styles but I think you can pick what you like and only use that.

> Also, I prefer Sass over LESS :)

As a Ruby on Rails programmer, so do I. Therefore it's great that
Bootstrap now days officially supports Sass [1]. BTW, I used Bootstrap
with Sass long before it was officially supported, it worked great.

[1] http://getbootstrap.com/css/#sass

--
/Jacob Carlborg