Redesign of dlang.org

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 19 16:21:15 PDT 2014

On 4/19/2014 4:02 AM, Aleksandar Ruzicic wrote:
> On Friday, 18 April 2014 at 23:50:56 UTC, 1100110 wrote:
>>
>> It looks 'clean'.  Go for it!
>
> Thanks! I'm planning to start working on this as soon as I get approval
> from Walter/Andrei, and as most of people who answered here are agreed
> that redesign would be a good thing I hope they wouldn't oppose..

Although I empathize with not wanting to put the full work into
something if there's a chance it may just get rejected at the last step,
this is unfortunately the sort of thing that really needs to be in a
full working pull request before you're likely to get any final official
approval. Not getting an outright up-front objections is kinda the
closest thing D has to pre-approval for large changes like this.