Redesign of dlang.org

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 20 01:38:13 PDT 2014

On 19 Apr 2014 13:00, "Lars T. Kyllingstad via Digitalmars-d" <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 18 April 2014 at 14:22:24 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>
>> I don't share your opinion that the web site need to be "modern" to
avoid warding off potential adopters. If they are turned off of using a
system programming language by a bland (debatable) site look and feel, then
I think there was really something else bothering them.

> Case in point: http://gcc.gnu.org/

What's wrong with that site? Everything is clear to find and readable.