Array's Length keep the same value on x86 and on x64 , it will be help for compile the same codes.

FrankLike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 20 03:57:28 PDT 2014

Hi,everyone,

Array's Length keeps the same value on x86 and on x64 ,it will be
help for compile the same codes.

       Now,I compile the codes that works on x86 is ok,but on x64
,array's length's value type is ulong,the codes are very
more,modify them that is a big work.
       I think array's length's value type is  uint for most of
the conditions ,not only on 86 ,but also on x64.
     If someone want to use ulong, add a property 'longlength' is
a good thing,
do you think about it?

Thank you.

Frank