DIP60: @nogc attribute

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 22 11:38:27 PDT 2014

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:15:35 -0400, Walter Bright
<newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

>> Again with the straw man!
>
> If you really believe you can make a performant ARC system, and have it
> be memory safe, feel free to write a complete proposal on it.

I hope you can understand that from this discussion, I'm not to motivated
to devote time on it. Not that I could do it anyway :)

Generally, when investing a lot of time and energy into something, you
want to make sure the market is there first...

-Steve