DIP60: @nogc attribute

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 22 11:48:04 PDT 2014

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:43:04 -0400, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
<ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 22 April 2014 at 18:38:28 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> I hope you can understand that from this discussion, I'm not to
>> motivated to devote time on it. Not that I could do it anyway :)
>
> Do it anyway.

I mean not like I can't because I don't want to or don't have time, but
can't as in I lack the skill set :) It's interesting to debate, and I get
the concepts, but I am not a CPU/cache guy, and these things are really
important to get right for performance, since ref counting would be used
frequently.

-Steve