Redesign of dlang.org

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 22 19:00:59 PDT 2014

On 4/22/2014 7:29 PM, Aleksandar Ruzicic wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 April 2014 at 22:26:39 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
>>
>> Why do you want to write the whole CSS yourself? Isn't something like
>> bootstrap more appropriate for the task?
>
> I would use Foundation[1] instead of Bootstrap.
>

> [1] http://foundation.zurb.com/

Eww. Font size and image scaling should *not* be a function of window
size. That's just...yuck. Let the system determine it's own appropriate
base font size.

And it's all in that horrible, ugly, "giant sized, yet minimal content
and maximal blank space" style that's so inexplicably popular with the
latest batches of web startups.

*shudder*