Redesign of dlang.org

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 23 06:22:01 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 04:08:20 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> Any chance to get this separated out just for the css part of
> it?

Hmm, you know, maybe that wouldn't be too hard. I thought it used
dom.d's css parser but it actually doesn't! So I could probably
write a little css module that doesn't depend on the others
(except color.d).

I might work on it tonight.

> And ugh can I change that weird symbol to '$'?

Use std.array.replace to change it before passing to the macro
system. There's just the problem then that $ is a fairly common
symbol so it will conflict with some other stuff.