Redesign of dlang.org

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 23 15:43:33 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 22:12:08 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> SCSS has always been more interesting to me than SASS, but yea,
> this seems to pretty much be an independently-developed
> equivalent to SCSS, which is pretty cool.

The funny thing is I wrote this thing a few years ago, 2011 I
think, and I've been using it on several sites too. It's just
been hidden from the general public in my misc. github :P

There's also a javascript macro expander which adds foreach to
that language via text macro hidden away in that html.d as well...