python vs d

Suliman via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 23 23:38:40 PDT 2014

I am following discussions about GC and some other 'critical'
improves in D language for a long time. I see a lot of arguments
and heaps of code, that often hard to understand (for example
Templates) even more complicated to use it.

I like D, but more and more I am playing with Python, and
understanding it's philosophy. And I like it because it's do not
have any overhead like C++. It's clean any easy to understanding.
As result it's harder to write bad code in it.

Does anybody make tests of speed most common algorithm in D and
Python. I am trying to understand which project better to start
in Python and which in D.