Redesign of dlang.org

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 24 08:59:42 PDT 2014

Am 24.04.2014 16:42, schrieb Adam D. Ruppe:
> On Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 03:59:00 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
>> Can we have it as a library?
>
> css.d in there has the lib code now with my other html stuff stripped
> out so it has fewer dependencies. Can dub just use it without using the
> little main file?

This should automatically yield two configurations - "application" and
"library":

{
	"name": "cssexpand",
	"description": "A CSS expansion program",
	"authors": ["Adam D. Ruppe"],
	"homepage": "https://github.com/adamdruppe/cssexpand",
	"license": "BSL-1.0",
	"mainSourceFie":"src/cssexpand.d"
}

Running DUB directly on cssexpand will build the executable by default
and using it as a dependency will cause it to be build it as a library.