Parallel execution of unittests

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 30 12:27:50 PDT 2014

On 4/30/14, bearophile via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> What I'd like is to tie one or more unittests to other entities,
> like all the unittests of a specific function.

This would also lead to a more stable documented unittest feature and
the ability to declare documented unittests outside the scope of the
target symbol. E.g. if you have a templated aggregate and a function
inside it you may want to add a single documented unittest for the
function /outside/ the aggregate, otherwise it will get compiled for
every unique instance of that aggregate.