assume, assert, enforce, @safe

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 1 11:33:26 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 06:58:16PM +0200, Daniel Gibson via Digitalmars-d wrote:

> Am 01.08.2014 18:47, schrieb Daniel Murphy:
> >"Daniel Gibson"  wrote in message news:lrgcei$211u$1 at digitalmars.com...
> >
> >>I'm a bit surprised that back then your reaction was not "well,
> >>that's a neat idea, but people must know about it, so let's make it
> >>explicit in the documentation".
> >
> >Haha, I think back then there were much more serious issues with D,
> >like abundant segfaults and a development team of ~2.
>
> It's not like adding two sentences describing this would take forever.

Seriously, this thread has gone on wayyyyy too long with no real work
being done. So I decided to actually do something about it.

	https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/624

There, now the deed is done. Now let the destruction proceed. :-P

Being able to learn is a great learning; being able to unlearn is a greater learning.