Voting: std.logger

Jeremy Powers via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 1 13:19:51 PDT 2014

> Can you tell, what `log(1)` does?

Is there a irrefutable requirement to have a log function without explicit
level?

Do we lose anything if we just force every log call to have a level, and
dump the plain 'log' method?  Point people to use info if they don't care
about the level, and you can clean things up considerably.

As for voting:

Qualified yes for std.experimental.  If experimental is supposed to be
'done but not baked' then this would be a no vote, in favor of a few more
iterations with the dub package (and pointing people to use it).