assume, assert, enforce, @safe

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 1 17:18:28 PDT 2014

On 8/1/2014 4:03 PM, David Bregman wrote:
> Unfortunately these "detailed rationales" consisted mostly of attacking straw
> men, and some other unsound arguments :(

Of course, we always believe the other side's arguments are of that nature when
we find them unconvincing.

To quote my favorite Hamilton Burger line: "irrelevant, immaterial, and
incompetent!" is a fair thing to say. But saying "Your honor, he did not present
a case" is not fair.

> My last reply to you is still unanswered if you want to give it another try.

I didn't because a reply would just be another cut-and-paste of what I've
already posted. I don't have anything new to say.