checkedint call removal

Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 1 20:48:48 PDT 2014

On 08/02/2014 04:42 AM, Chris Cain wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 August 2014 at 02:32:45 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
>> On 08/02/2014 04:28 AM, Chris Cain wrote:
>>
>> I retract my apology.
>
> Of course. The worst curse I could wish upon you is that you stick to
> your guns. So stick to your guns, my friend. :-)

Well, first you complained about the absence of precise logical
reasoning and even asked me to provide precise logical reasoning. When I
started to carefully lay down my thinking, you started to complain about
the presence of the reasoning, did not seem to read it, and decided to
attack me personally. I felt 1A trolled so I thought you deserve to be
offended a little bit, hence my previous apology seemed not right,
taking all new information into account. :o)

BTW: Just to make sure, there are no bad feelings at all on my side. It
is my own fault that I got involved in such a discussion again.