checkedint call removal

Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 3 03:49:39 PDT 2014

On 08/03/2014 11:15 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
> because every few milliseconds an assert is triggered

Right, and software does not have security holes because otherwise they
would obviously be exploited every few milliseconds during in-house testing.

> the colleague reading the sources is expecting that the expression must be true, without doubt.

Poor guy. Do you support the claim that he might, if he supports your "I
don't buy this!" post introduce new assertions by conjecturing they are
true and then running the program for a few milliseconds?