assert semantic change proposal

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 3 18:17:39 PDT 2014

On 8/3/14, 5:57 PM, David Bregman wrote:
> On Monday, 4 August 2014 at 00:24:19 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>>
>>> Would you care to address the questions about performance raised in
>>> the OP?
>>
>> I thought I just did.
>
> You made some generic statements about performance being good. This is
> obvious and undisputed. You did not answer any concerns raised in the
> OP. I am left to wonder if you even read it.

I did read it. Forgive me, but I don't have much new to answer to it.

It seems you consider the lack of a long answer accompanied by research
and measurements offensive, and you also find my previous answers
arrogant. This, to continue what I was mentioning in another post, is
the kind of stuff I find difficult to answer meaningfully.

Andrei