std.jgrandson

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 4 00:47:48 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 3 August 2014 at 20:40:47 UTC, Sean Kelly wrote:

> This is tricky with a range. With an event-based parser I'd
> have events for object and array begin / end, but with a range
> you end up having an element that's a token, which is pretty
> weird.

Have a look at Token.Kind in the top of the module [1]. The enum
has objectStart, objectEnd, arrayStart and arrayEnd. By just
looking that that, it seems it already works very similar to an
event parser, but with a range API. This is exactly like the XML
pull parser in Tango.

[1] http://erdani.com/d/jgrandson.d

--
/Jacob Carlborg