std.jgrandson

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 4 11:46:24 PDT 2014

On 2014-08-04 18:55, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> What would be the places?

That's why it's easier with Github ;) I can comment directly on a line.

I just had a quick look but "_true", "_false" and "_null" in Token.Kind.
If I recall correctly we add an underscore as a suffix for symbols with
the same name as keywords.

> You mean for Token? Good point.

Yes, in Token.

> Numbers and strings are somewhat special
> because they have a payload associated. In contrast Booleans are
> represented by two distinct tokens. Would be good to add a convenience
> method.

Right.

> De gustibus et the coloribus non est disputandum :o).

Please avoid these Latin sentences, I have no idea what they mean. This
is an international community, please don't make it more complicated
than it already is with language barriers.

--
/Jacob Carlborg