What have I missed?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 5 02:58:03 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 5 August 2014 at 09:52:13 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I have meant that I have no idea what changes you are speaking
> about and change list for std.bitmanip is too long to look
> through unless you know exactly what to look for :(

  I remember i almost re-wrote the entire thing from scratch, and
it had so many bug fixes it was crazy, something like 30 pulls
and bug numbers were referenced; Not just for BitArray but for
the BitManip template as well.

  Trust me, it would be recognizable, and long too. I think at one
point Andre or Walter wanted it broken down to simpler and fewer
fixes so they are more modularized, and to do so would be so
counter productive since it was basically an entire rewrite.

  Worse is the error of why it wouldn't merge with phobos back in
2012/2013... It was like 13 newlines didn't match up so it didn't
know how to merge it.... 13 whitespaces... I don't know...