What have I missed?

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 6 01:31:05 PDT 2014

  Well it looks like i got a lot of work ahead of me. Is Ali's
online book good and up-to-date on D's current behavior as well
as it's features?

  I'll look over the bugzilla listing of stuff for BitManip and
see if i can't help with that library once more, but so far
personal experience trying to contribute to phobos & D has been a
sub-par experience. Probably due to not being familiar with Git
or GitHub.

  At the DConf2014 Walter Bright commented on using LZW
compression on name mangling to manage template expansion to keep
it from going overboard. Has anyone done that? If not i could do
that...