What have I missed?

Mehrdad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 9 02:45:10 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 9 August 2014 at 09:34:38 UTC, Mehrdad wrote:
> (snip)

Sorry, just to clarify, that was just one example of what I had,
not the only one. I also have another (monstrous) function

long long GetRunLength(
	void const *bitmap, unsigned long long bitmap_bits,
	long long start, long long end,
	bool reverse, /*out*/ bool *bit);

but before I'd post it I'd need to make sure it's bug-free (I
even SIMD'd this one at one point, but it's been a long time
since I last used it and I don't remember if it's buggy or not,
so I'd have to check first). If these are the types of bit
operations you're looking for let me know if you're interested
and I can try to fix any bugs in my implementation and post them
here so you can port them to D.