DConf 2014 talks slides

Philippe Sigaud via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 10 01:55:02 PDT 2014

I'm catching up on some Dconf 2014 videos (great job, guys!) and
wondering whether the associated slides will be put on the
website somewhere. There are some where I'd like to ponder the
code and ideas. It's not easy to do that on a stopped Youtube
stream :)

I know some links have been provided in the associated threads,
but did all speakers give their slides to Andrei & co?

Alt question: Ali, what did you use to make your slides? I quite
like the look of them and of the highlighted code.

(The ability to cram 26 slides in 10 minutes is a nice bonus)