discuss disqus

Daniel Davidson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 11 09:55:37 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 5 August 2014 at 11:00:44 UTC, Klaim - Joël Lamotte
via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Hi,​
> did you consider using Discourse at least as a replacement for
> comments
> system?  http://www.discourse.org/
> It's made by the guys who made stackoverflow.com and it's
> useful at least
> as an alternative to disqus and
> also obviously as a forum.
> Some blogs (using wordpress) do use Discourse for comments.
> However, Discourse backend is wrote using ruby so if you want
> to self host
> you have to do some install work but
> they simplified it apparently by providing a docker as the
> default
> installer.

Curious why no one replied to this?

I can not vouch for this one but it looks nice if you go to the
demo site on the readme page: https://github.com/phusion/juvia

As a meta-question - is there any way for threads like this be
ended with some form of NextAction required? Or is the best
course to just let it fall to the wayside?

Thanks
Dan