Google definitely biased…

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 11 13:15:31 PDT 2014

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:57:47 +0000
Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

>   Honestly Go looks like an _interesting_ language
i'm agree. it just don't fit for me.

> but I already love D and want it over C++.
same for me too. back in D1 times i was not really impressed.
my interest starts to grow when there was GDC "revival". then i
convinced myself to try D for some of my hobby projects and immideately
fell in love. and rdmd is a great tool too.

but i'm still looking at things people doing in Rust and Go and with
'em success. the more tools we have the more choise we have. yet i
don't think that i'll switch away from D in the near future. especially
if D will get AST macros feature. ;-)