DConf 2014 talks slides

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 12 10:23:02 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 01:45:19PM +0000, Mike via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Sunday, 10 August 2014 at 22:41:19 UTC, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
> >On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 08:41:23AM -0700, Andrei Alexandrescu via
> >Digitalmars-d wrote:
> >>
> >>We need a lieutenant responsible for dconf.org (e.g. add links to
> >>all videos and slides). Volunteers?
> >[...]
> >
> >I found that most of the videos are already linked (at least the
> >archive.org ones), except this one:
> >
> >	https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dconf.org/pull/26

> The day 2 links just had stubs.  I added day 2 links via the gihub web
> editor.
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dconf.org/pull/28
>
> If it gets pulled, I'll do day 3 as well.
[...]

Please do, I think you did a far better job than I did. :)

One reason that few people are aware there are programs running the
internet is that they never crash in any significant way: the free
software underlying the internet is reliable to the point of
invisibility. -- Glyn Moody, from the article "Giving it all away"