D LDAP library?

Daniel Oliveira via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 13 00:46:07 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 12 August 2014 at 04:17:52 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 August 2014 at 00:36:17 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
> wrote:
>> Hello, got a question today from a user - is there an LDAP
>> library for D? Thanks! -- Andrei
>
> There is a raw binding to openldap c library.
> http://d.darktech.org/bindings/ldap.zip

Andrei,
Yeah, I already know about these LDAP/OpenLDAP library (which is
also most funded/written by Novell/Suse engineers), however that
is all C based and I was thinking about it writing/rewriting all
in D to be in 'D'Best or 'D'Smart code, adding a few extra
features (such as thread polls) and things like that.

Thanks,
-Daniel