D LDAP library?

Daniel Oliveira via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 13 14:40:34 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 13 August 2014 at 14:11:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 8/13/14, 12:46 AM, Daniel Oliveira wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 12 August 2014 at 04:17:52 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
>>>
>>> There is a raw binding to openldap c library.
>>> http://d.darktech.org/bindings/ldap.zip
>>
>> Andrei,
>> Yeah, I already know about these LDAP/OpenLDAP library (which
>> is also
>> most funded/written by Novell/Suse engineers), however that is
>> all C
>> based and I was thinking about it writing/rewriting all in D
>> to be in
>> 'D'Best or 'D'Smart code, adding a few extra features (such as
>> thread
>> polls) and things like that.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Daniel
>
> That would be a great candidate for std.net! -- Andrei

Andrei,

Please, do we have any docs on the standards needed when writing
new libraries for/in D?
Also, do we have a doc with all the language statements, samples
I could use when writing the new libraries, for example socket
programming/statements with D and things like that?

Thanks,
-Daniel