$100 bounty for help with Windows Service code

Tyler Jensen via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 17 17:37:14 PDT 2014

On Monday, 18 August 2014 at 00:07:57 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 23:56:54 +0000
> Tyler Jensen via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>
> try to catch and process exceptions where they may arose. any
> file
> operation can throw exception (yes, even innocent-looking
> writeln(),
> let alone 'auto fl = File("...")').
>
> also, you don't need to manually close the file, it will be
> automatically closed when file variable goes out of scope.

Now have all file i/o ops in a try/catch and ignoring errors just
to see if that has anything to do with it. The answer is no. I'm
still getting result of 0 and a GetLastError return of
ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE. Now I just need to figure out why the
serviceStatusHandle is invalid. Ideas?