CaseStatement specification issue

Sergey Kozyr via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 18 02:36:38 PDT 2014

Also two more errors in documentation:
1. One member of an anonymous enum
On page http://dlang.org/enum.html in "Manifest Constants"
section there is an example of anonymous enum with a single
member. But top rules on the same page don't have description of
this case. Rules says that members are always enclosed with
braces '{' and '}'. I think documentation must be updated.

2. Functions with "in" and "out" contracts
On function declaration page http://dlang.org/function.html there
is mention of "in" keyword with some code block and "out" block
with some arguments and code block. This documentation page
doesn't describe what this "in" and "out" sections mean. It's
impossible to understand that these blocks are called
"contracts". I downloaded DMD sources to find test where this
contracts are described. I this this page need a link to
"Contracts" documentation (http://dlang.org/contracts.html).