Counting D contributors

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 18 12:54:33 PDT 2014

On Monday, 18 August 2014 at 18:48:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 8/18/14, 11:09 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:40:50AM -0700, Andrei Alexandrescu
>> via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>> Please check my code. It prints 126 - congratulations
>>> everyone!
>>
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/graphs/contributors
>
> That's only phobos, we need aggregate. -- Andrei

I don't have a good answer for aggregate data.

Phobos: 201
https://www.openhub.net/p/libphobos

Druntime: 97
https://www.openhub.net/p/druntime

DMD: 124
https://www.openhub.net/p/dmd

I'm not sure why your aggregate number is smaller than the number
here for Phobos. Some time ago I'd gone through the list of names
and added alias for those with obvious duplication (spacing,
underscores)

The API might allow for enough information to combine the results
of these three projects. And if we spend some time to merge
aliases again, then we'll benefit from Oholoh's statistics.
https://github.com/blackducksw/ohloh_api