Voting: std.logger

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 19 02:44:00 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 02:26:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> This is very promising! Has the versioning issue been solved?
> I.e. we want the user code to choose the static logging level,
> not distribute five versions of Phobos.

There is now a template function with version statements inside
that returns a bool that is used in an static if inside the
templates that implement the log calls with explicit LogLevel. As
the version statements get evaluated at CT of the log call from
the user code only one version of Phobos is required. And you can
disable all five LogLevel individual.