FOSDEM'15 - let us propose a D dev room!!!

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 19 06:22:28 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 06:18:19 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> What do you think? Anybody willing to help me to create the
> proposal and the schedule and moderate the event?

Count me in. I'll unfortunately not be able to spend a lot of
time on this before the September deadline, but I can definitely
help with preparations afterwards if the proposal is accepted.
Feel free to drop me a line regarding the proposal or so even
before that, though – I just can't promise to reply promptly.

Cheers,
David