Cross-Platform D

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 19 11:45:15 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 16:19:06 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 15:23:03 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 15:04:10 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
>>> BTW, does the forum log the "Leftover characters" error? I
>>> get it on new threads too.
>>
>> What leftover characters error?
>
> Sometimes trying to open a new thread from the web interface
> results in blank page with error message "Leftover characters:
> 1" in the middle. Reloading the thread page usually works.

Yes, I get that too. It mostly happens with this thread only...
For example, when I visit this thread, I get the error, and with
a large probability the next request to the server (i.e. to a
different thread) also produces the same error. Then, when I
reload this second page, I often get the content of this thread
here. After a second reload, I get the real content.