Shouldn't have IsAlpha() from std.uni has a different name to avoid confusing from std.ascii?

MacAsm via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 21 08:27:46 PDT 2014

I'm trying to write in D rather than C++ an application where I
do need to write a small parsing library.

These two modules part of D standard library (no idea if it's D
term to call a library/module part of the language itself) has
the same name. Depeding if imported is either std.uni or
std.ascii it does have exactly the opposite behavior. Not sure of
it is only for me, but as part of the standard library I see this
as a negative point and I think it would be better if one(the one
from IsAlpha(), my suggestion) of is ranamed.

Any thoughts? I don't know if I'm missing something but two
functions (and not methods) with same name is very bad.