Windows service in D

Tyler Jensen via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 22 12:26:27 PDT 2014

Ten years is a long time but perhaps this can help anyone running
into this forum thread.

https://github.com/duovia/WindowsServiceInD

I'm using the Windows API library (source actually) on
dsource.org. See link on the github page. I found it difficult to
find a complete solution to the problem, so I'm going to cross
post in a few places to make it easier to find for others seeking
an answer to the same question.