Coding style on dlang.org

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 23 12:20:13 PDT 2014

On 8/23/14, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> The "violations" are mainly Egyptian braces, 2-space indentation, and a
> few missing closing braces.

Most of these come from D1 docs ported to D2, which were originally
written by (I believe) Walter. Also, I think the code was meant to be
tight and have as less lines as possible, to avoid increasing the size
of the page.

But I think if page size is a concern then the page should be split
into multiple pages, we shouldn't make code readability suffer.

I think we should use the D style guide for all our samples.