[OT] Microsoft filled patent applications for scoped and immutable types

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 26 20:00:01 PDT 2014

On 8/26/2014 6:52 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

> You guys should totally move to New Zealand. Seriously you would fit
> right in.
> Best part? No software patents.

Nice. I've heard that a lot of the scenery is stunning over there, too.
Slow and expensive electronics importing AIUI, but maybe that'd be in my
best interest anyway...biggest thing to raise my blood pressure lately
was my last trip to MicroCenter[1].

As soon as I finally snap and go all luddite hermit or something, maybe
that's where I'll retire ;) New Zealand that is, not MicroCenter.

[1] http://www.microcenter.com/site/stores/default.aspx