Before we implement SDL package format for DUB

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 27 09:57:52 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 27 August 2014 at 15:57:41 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
> Even though you haven't added anything helpful...

If you don't want input, don't publicly ask for it. Just because
my input is not what you would deem helpful because it
contradicts your view does not mean it's of no value. I always
argue from a standpoint of zero change regarding anything to do
with D and always will do.

D and its tools are crying out for stability right now. Change
for change sake has seriously hurt D in the past.

> Yes. dub is most definitely facing this problem at this minute.

Where? in this *one* thread?