Crazy code by Adam on SO

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 29 11:34:06 PDT 2014

On Friday, 29 August 2014 at 16:48:52 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Worth a look:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25555329/d-finding-all-functions-with-certain-attribute
>
> Andrei

Cool stuff. Maybe it's just because I started programming D by
doing compile-time reflection (and 3 of my dub packages use it),
but I was mostly nodding along going "yeah, yeah, done stuff like
that". :P

I like passing modules around as strings, that way I don't have
to type the "import " part of it cos I'm super lazy. This means
doing the same `mixin("import " ~ moduleName);` on the other
side. I would've written:

     allWithSillyWalk!(onEach, "c", "mod.b")

instead of picking them up from the imports. Again, lazy. :P

Atila