code cleanup in druntime and phobos

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 04:54:04 PDT 2014

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:31:13 +0000
Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> If you want to contribute, please create pull requests on github:
sorry, i'm not using github and not planning to register on github
either. i have a personal reason for it.

> It's doubtful that anyone is going to take your patches and
> create PR's for you. So, creating patches and adding them to
> bugzilla isn't particularly useful, even if it's good code.
so bugzilla should be closed then. i already told that before: there is
no sense in reporting anything to bugzilla: it will rot there forever.
unless the author makes the post in D NG -- just to be told that
bugzilla is not a place to put patches.

that's why i rarely adding anything "big" to bugzilla. i don't mind to
support my patches on my own though -- my dmd and gdc are heavily
patched already, two more patches doesn't make any difference.