code cleanup in druntime and phobos

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 07:35:51 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 14:32:01 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> Using github is similar to our requirement to match the code
> style when submitting patches.  It's non-negotiable, because
> there's no good reason not to do it.  You just remove those
> tabs, then get on with it.

Here is a good reason: «I have no interest in learning github,
and I personally don't care if you accept this patch, but here
you have it in case you want to improve your system».

Here is another good reason: «Figuring out the D process is
waaaay down on my todo list, maybe sometime next month, next
year, next…»