gdmd

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 23:30:08 PDT 2014

On Sun, 31 Aug 2014 00:20:04 +0100
Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> That isn't the opposite. That's what gdmd does.  Unless you mean
> translate gdc args to dmd.  :)
sorry, i must sleep more. ;-)
sure, gdc->dmd conversion, to build my projects with dmd (i'm not using
dub and too lazy to add compiler selection to my build system).

here is rgdc, for example: http://repo.or.cz/w/rgdc.git
it can be built w/o '-fwrite-pragma-libs=' support and it needs .rc
file, but it works.

ah, and it can't be built with current GDC, 'cause i'm using MonoTime
which appears in 2.066. ;-) i ported it back to GDC, but never bother
to publish patch, 'cause it will be obsoleted when GDC moves to 2.066
anyway.