code cleanup in druntime and phobos

monarch_dodra via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 31 12:49:24 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 31 August 2014 at 15:33:45 UTC, Iain Buclaw via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> The only change I have noticed as being part of github is a
> steady
> stream of monthly emails and phone calls (voice messages, I
> never
> answer them), be it universities conducting a study, or
> recruiters
> looking to interview me because they came across my profile.
> Sometimes its annoying, but reluctantly accepted as one of the
> perks
> of being on a social site.
>
> Iain.

I've never gotten calls (I didn't give my number). I have been
asked to participate in 1 or 2 studies though.

I've also been contacted by a recruiter, but it got me an awesome
sweet new job, so that's a perk, arguably.

I was also later contacted by another recruiter for the same
company. So that was kind of ego boosting.