"-defaultlib=libphobos2"

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 31 23:07:38 PDT 2014

On Monday, 1 September 2014 at 01:20:02 UTC, Abe wrote:
> If anybody with a Windows installation of DMD would care to
> chime in, I`d be interested to read what that side of the
> triangle looks like vis-a-vis the linking and
> size-of-executable issue/issues.

The Windows version of dmd 2.067 seems to do a better job, with
the executable coming in at 144 KB for the 32-bit version linked
with optlink and 270 KB for the 64-bit version linked with the MS
linker.

I believe the blocker on shared libraries for OS X is getting TLS
working across multiple D shared libraries.