Phobos - breaking existing code

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 1 16:13:01 PST 2014

On 11/29/14 8:09 AM, bearophile wrote:
> H. S. Teoh:
>
>> Huh??! I *really* don't know what you're talking about, because in the
>> last few months, I've seen a dramatic *increase* in Phobos activity.
>
> OK, if I was mistaken then I am happy ::) Sometimes it's good to be wrong.

Might be because my participation has been scarce lately (busy with work
and family). I'll also be out at the YOW conference
(http://yowconference.com.au), talking about D.

One interesting tidbit is that downloads have been rising sharply
through mid-November, to have a bit of a pullback recently:
http://erdani.com/d/downloads.daily.png

I wonder if there's some way to filter out robots, build machines etc.
Ideas?

Andrei