Mixin declarations not showing up in ModuleInfo

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 1 20:05:16 PST 2014

On Monday, 1 December 2014 at 07:28:28 UTC, Daniel Kozák via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> V Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:07:10 +0000
> bitwise via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> napsáno:
>
>> > But I just try to say you can omit mixin word in template
>> > declaration. Because it doesn't have any effect.
>>
>> mixin != mixin template != template
> Yes and no :)
>
> import std.stdio;
>
> mixin template t1() {
>     int x = 5;
> }
>
> void main(string[] args)
> {
>     mixin t1;
>     writeln(x);
> }
>
> is same as:
>
> import std.stdio;
>
> template t1() {
>     int x = 5;
> }
>
> void main(string[] args)
> {
>     mixin t1;
>     writeln(x);
> }

Heh... Guess you got me there ;)

That is strange though... I don't see in the docs that mixin
templates have been deprecated, and can't seem to find anything
that doesn't work in both templates and mixin templates. The
"mixin name" usage is also not present in the docs for regular
templates.