LogLevel [was std.experimental.logger formal review round 3]

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 4 02:57:53 PST 2014

On Thursday, 4 December 2014 at 10:37:12 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> That is much nicer, thank you for taking the time.
>
> Couldn't way just say that we don't import __MODULE__ but
> rather __MODULE__ ~ "_loggerinfo.d" and then describe the
> import constraint in the documentation.

Good idea, that would work for libraries (dub packages) where
adding a single module is cheap.
It's a bit annoying for script like D usage so I'd only do this
optionally.
But then the compiler would hit the hard disk every time you call
log, trying to find that non-present module, so maybe it's
simpler and more transparent to always only look in the calling
context.