D Meetup in Berlin

Ben via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 4 04:57:58 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am a Berlin based D developer who has been working with D for
about 2 and a half years. Like other more well known names in
these forums I work for a company called Sociomantic.

I am interested in organizing some meetups for D programmers in
the nearby area. The first of these will be very informal and
involve a social meeting at a cafe or bar to chat and gauge any
interest in future events and in what direction people think
these should head. I was thinking of arranging this for mid
January next year but am very flexible on the dates.

Let me know if you are interested in taking part in this or any
future Berlin based events.

Thanks,
Ben.